Where Ravens become Eagles and the Gold you find is you…
A Healing Sanctuary where the only rules are…
Ahimsa, Golden Rule, SDG’s, ‘Original Ways,’ Drug/Alcohol-free (medicinal marijuana with a medical card is okay)
Be & Share your Gift
It’s an Animal Sanctuary (human and non!) that has been living in the heart of the nonprofit for a long time. A place where Animals (human and non) can live, play, learn, grow and heal together in service with & for others for the greater good of all in a non-denominational way. The property has been found!
The Golden Sanctuary’s intentions include adhering to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s) established by the UN, the Golden Rule with all Living Beings including Mother Earth in every decision, the native sweetgrass path of kindness (Ahimsa), and to live demonstrating the ‘Original Ways in our Modern World,’ all in a drug/alcohol-free environment.
The Golden Sanctuary’s Programs with whom we will be honored to serve in our community!
- A specialized Animal Rescue for training PTSD/Veteran Service Animals.
- A Women w/o children and/or animal companions’ Shelter Program
- A Houseless’ Veteran & Animal Companion Shelter Program
- Organic Gardening, Solar Power, Plant-based meals, Work-rehabilitation Program, Drug/Alcohol rehabilitation Program
- A Child-friendly Retreat, Fun-shop & Gathering Place
Thank you in advance for your donation & support.
Everyone led here is welcome to do what brings that passion into their daily lives which also contributes to the whole of the community. We are all volunteers here, including our participants and residents. There will be volunteer requirements to reside and daily offerings to participate in.